ISO 9001 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining a Quality Management System (QMS) based on ISO 9001. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Quality Management Systems and consequently improve an organization's customer satisfaction and overall performance and effectiveness.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Quality Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a
"PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Implementer" credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to
demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO 9001 in an organization.
Examination and Certification
The ''PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Implementer'' exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competence domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of a Quality Management System (QMS)
- Domain 2: Quality Management System (QMS)
- Domain 3: Planning a QMS implementation based on ISO 9001
- Domain 4: Implementing a QMS based on ISO 9001
- Domain 5: Performance evaluation, monitoring and measurement of a QMS based on ISO 9001
- Domain 6: Continual improvement of a QMS based on ISO 9001
- Domain 7: Preparing for a QMS Certification Audit
The "Certified ISO 9001 Lead Implementer" exam is available in different languages.
For more information about the exam, refer to PECB Exam Preparation Guide
After successfully completing the exam, participants can apply for the credentials of Certified ISO 9001 Provisional Implementer, Certified ISO 9001 Implementer or Certified ISO 9001 Lead Implementer, depending on their level of experience.
A certificate will be issued to participants who successfully passed the exam and comply with all the other requirements related to the selected credential.
For more information about the certification process, refer to PECB section on ISO 9001 Lead Implementer