ISO 31000 Risk Manager
Understand the implementation of a Risk Management process based on ISO 31000
ISO 31000 Risk Manager training enables you to gain comprehensive knowledge of the fundamental principles, framework and process of Risk Management based on ISO 31000. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practice of Risk Management and be able to effectively apply them in an organization in order to successfully implement a Risk management process.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Risk Management, you can sit for the exam and apply for a "PECB Certified ISO 31000 Risk Manager" credential. By holding a PECB Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and skills to effectively manage a risk process in an organization.
- Managers or consultants responsible for the effective management of risk within an organization
- Individuals seeking to gain comprehensive knowledge of Risk Management concepts, processes and principles
- Advisors involved in Risk Management
Delivery and duration
- In-house: 3 days. Your team, your location, your date. Contact us to organize your in-house training
- Understand the fundamental concepts and principles of ISO 31000 standards
- Acquire knowledge on how to apply the risk management principles to ensure the effective implementation of a risk management process based on ISO 31000 and other best practices
- Comprehend the approaches, methods and techniques used to manage risk within an organization
- Learn how to interpret ISO 31000 recommendations regarding the design and implementation of a risk management framework
- Exam and certification fees are included in the training price
- Participant manual contains over 300 pages of information and practical examples
- A certificate of attendance will be issued to the participants
- In case of failure of the exam, the participants are allowed to retake it for free under certain conditions.
Day 1: Introduction to risk management principles and framework based on ISO 31000
- Course objectives and structure
- Standards and regulatory frameworks
- Introduction to ISO 31000 concepts and principles
- Developing a risk management framework
- Initiating the risk management process implementation
Day 2: Risk management process based on ISO 31000
- Context establishment
- Risk identification
- Risk analysis
- Risk evaluation
- Risk treatment
- Risk acceptance
- Communication and consultation
- Recording and reporting
- Monitoring and review
Day 3: Risk assessment techniques based on IEC/ISO 31010
- Risk assessment techniques based on IEC/ISO 31010 (part 1)
- Risk assessment techniques based on IEC/ISO 31010 (part 2)
- Competence, evaluation and closing the training
- Duration: 2 hours (ending Day 3)
Examination and Certification
The "Certified ISO 31000 Risk Manager" exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). The exam covers the following competence domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of Risk Management
- Domain 2: Risk Management framework and process
- Domain 3: Risk assessment techniques based on IEC/ISO 31010
The "Certified ISO 31000 Risk Manager" exam is available in different languages such as English, French, Spanish and Portuguese.
For more information about the exam, refer to the PECB ISO 31000 Risk Manager Exam Preparation Guide.
After successfully completing the ISO 31000 Risk Manager exam, participants can apply for the credentials of Certified ISO 31000 Provisional Risk Manager or Certified ISO 31000 Risk Manager, depending on their level of experience.
A certificate will be issued to the participants who successfully pass the exam and comply with all the other requirements related to the selected credential.
For more information about the ISO 31000 certifications and PECB certification process, refer to the PECB section on ISO 31000 Risk Manager certification.
Our next training activities
For all questions, please feel free to contact us.
No upcoming date for this training.