ISO/IEC 27035 Lead Incident Manager training enables you to acquire the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing an Information Security Incident Management plan based on ISO/IEC 27035. During this training course, you will gain a comprehensive knowledge of a process model for designing and developing an organizational incident management plan. The compatibility of this training course with ISO/IEC 27035 also supports the ISO/IEC 27001 by providing guidance for Information Security Incident Management.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Information Security Incident Management, you can sit for the exam and apply for a "PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27035 Lead Incident Manager" credential. By holding a PECB Lead Incident Manager Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to support and lead a team in managing Information Security Incidents.
Examination and Certification
The''PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27035 Lead Incident Manager'' exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). The exam covers the following competence domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of Information Security Incident Management
- Domain 2: Information Security Incident Management best practices based on ISO/IEC 27035
- Domain 3: Designing and developing an Organizational Incident Management process based on ISO/IEC 27035
- Domain 4: Preparing for Information Security incidents and implementing an Incident Management Plan
- Domain 5: Enacting the Incident Management Process and handling Information Security Incidents
- Domain 6: Performance measurement and monitoring
- Domain 7: Improving the Incident Management processes and activities
The "PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27035 Lead Incident Manager" exam is available in different languages including English, French, Spanish and Portuguese.
For more information about the exam, refer to PECB Exam Preparation Guide
After successfully completing the exam, participants can apply for the credentials of ISO 27035 Provisional Incident Manager, Certified ISO 27035 Incident Manager or Certified ISO 27035 Lead Incident Manager, depending on their level of experience.
A certificate will be issued to participants who successfully passed the exam and comply with all the other requirements related to the selected credential.
For more information about the certification process, refer to PECB section on ISO/IEC 27035 Lead Incident Manager