ISO 14001 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining an Environmental Management System (EMS) based on ISO 14001. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Environmental Management Systems, consequently reducing an organization's negative environmental impacts and improving its overall performance and efficiency.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Environmental Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a
"PECB Certified ISO 14001 Lead Implementer" credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to
demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO 14001 in an organization.
Examination and Certification
The ''Certified ISO 14001 Lead Implementer" exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). The exam covers the following competence domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of an Environmental Management System (EMS)
- Domain 2: Environmental Management System (EMS)
- Domain 3: Planning an EMS implementation based on ISO 14001
- Domain 4: Implementing an EMS based on ISO 14001
- Domain 5: Performance evaluation, monitoring and measurement of an EMS based on ISO 14001
- Domain 6: Continual improvement of an EMS based on ISO 14001
- Domain 7: Preparing for an EMS certification audit
The "Certified ISO 14001 Lead Implementer" exam is available in different languages including English, French, Spanish and Portuguese.
For more information about the exam, refer to PECB Exam Preparation Guide
After successfully completing the exam, participants can apply for the credentials of Certified ISO 14001 Provisional Implementer, Certified ISO 14001 Implementer or Certified ISO 14001 Lead Implementer, depending on their level of experience.
A certificate will be issued to participants who successfully pass the exam and comply with all the other requirements related to the selected credential.
For more information about the certification process, refer to PECB section on ISO 14001 Lead Implementer