ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager
Certified ISO 31000 Lead Trainer - CT31000
Certified PECB Trainer
Stéphane is a risk management professional with more than 13 years of experience in international companies such as ArcelorMittal (2003-2008) and Syngenta (2009-2015).
Stéphane has a real passion for the topic. He is an expert in:
- Workshop facilitation
- Implementation of risk management processes compliant with ISO 31000
- Designing risk governance; risk committees and risk escalation processes
- Creation of risk documentation; sustainable risk reports, risk management policy, maturity model, risk tolerance and risk appetite and correlation models
- Selecting, designing and implementing of risk management information systems
- Developing and implement risk methodologies and tools
- Developing people to increase risk management expertise
Stéphane is a trainer at INSEAD and speaker for Thought Leadership, Marcus Evans and AFNOR.
In 2009, Stéphane has founded the SRMF - Swiss Risk Management Forum, the SRMF is a non-profit group set-up to exchange on best practices and is aiming to solve challenges in the risk management space. The forum is currently dedicated to Swiss based companies.
Since 2015, Stéphane has set-up his own consultancy firm and is able to provide support to international groups such as Clariant or Roche.