Examination and Certification
The "Certified ISO 22301 Lead Implementer" exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competence domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of business continuity
- Domain 2: Business Continuity best practice based on ISO 22301
- Domain 3: Planning a BCMS based on ISO 22301
- Domain 4: Implementing a BCMS based on ISO 22301
- Domain 5: Performance evaluation, monitoring and measurement of a BCMS based on ISO 22301
- Domain 6: Continual improvement of a BCMS based on ISO 22301
- Domain 7: Preparation for a BCMS certification audit
The "Certified ISO 22301 Lead Implementer" exam is available in different languages including English, French, Spanish and Portuguese.
For more information about exam, refer to PECB section on ISO 22301 Lead Implementer Exam
After successfully completing the exam, participants can apply for the credentials of Certified ISO 22301 Provisional Implementer, Certified ISO 22301 Implementer or Certified ISO 22301 Lead Implementer, depending on their level of experience.
A certificate will be issued to participants who successfully passed the exam and comply with all the other requirements related to the selected credential.
For more information about ISO 22301 certifications and PECB certification process, refer to PECB section on ISO 22301 Lead Implementer