Examination and Certification
The "Certified ISO 22301 Lead Auditor" exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competence domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts in Business Continuity
- Domain 2: Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- Domain 3: Fundamental Audit Concepts and Principles
- Domain 4: Preparation of an ISO 22301 audit
- Domain 5: Conduct of an ISO 22301 audit
- Domain 6: Conclusion and follow-up of an ISO 22301 audit
- Domain 7: Management of an ISO 22301 audit program
The "Certified ISO 22301 Lead Auditor" exam is available in different languages, including English, French, Spanish and Portuguese.
For more information about the exam, refer to PECB section on ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Exam
After successfully completing the exam, participants can apply for the credentials of Certified ISO 22301 Provisional Auditor, Certified ISO 22301 Auditor or Certified ISO 22301 Lead Auditor, depending on their level of experience. Those credentials are available for internal and external auditors.
A certificate will be issued to participants who successfully passed the exam and comply with all the other requirements related to the selected credential.
For more information about ISO 22301 certifications and PECB certification process, refer to PECB section on ISO 22301 Lead Auditor