The Business Impact Analysis (BIA) is the foundation on which to build an organisation-wide Business Continuity Management System. The instructor will walk participants through all the steps associated to completing a BIA.
This course is designed around a tried and true BIA model providing the participants with the methodology, the associated tools and the confidence required to complete a thorough Business Impact Analysis.
This course is designed for Business Continuity Professionals with basic knowledge and experience in Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery.
Delivery and duration
- Determine the pre-requisites and the tolerance thresholds for the organisation
- Initiate the BIA process, develop a BIA questionnaire and conduct data collection
- Identify critical activities
- Document the BIA report
- Present BIA results to Senior Management
- Understand the value and risks associated with shortcuts to the BIA process
All tools, templates and reports provided with this training are in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel formats. The documents are license free and are fully editable by participants for use in their own organizations. A valuable time-saver!
- BIA process (19 pages)
- BIA thresholds definition tool
- BIA project plan
- BIA questionnaire
- Full comprehensive BIA report
- BIA presentation to Senior Management
Our next training activities
For additional information, click on the city's name or on the trainer's name. To sort differently, click on the title of a column. For all questions, please feel free to contact us.